If you didn’t get a newsletter at the meeting on Wednesday stop by and get one from Lehnhart.
1. Please get your paperwork to Coach Lehnhart as soon as possible and preferably at school.
2. Always bring running shoes until further notice.
3. This schedule is intended to give you an idea of how the next few weeks will go, but certainly will change a little based on how many players show up and weather.
4. For the first two weeks things will need to be somewhat flexible given the weather’s unpredictability and you should always check Lehnhart’s door and the website..
5. Once the varsity and JV are selected there will be a group of swing players identified who will go back and forth between varsity and JV practices.
6. Please let coach Lehnhart know if you will be gone during spring break. Don’t wait!
7. Once we have identified Varsity, JV and Swing and know how many players will be in town during spring break we’ll set the spring break practice schedule.
8. All practices are mandatory. You must let the coaches know if you will be missing a practice.
9. Following spring break you will get a schedule for the rest of the season.
Bring gear (sweats) to deal with cold and wet weather to every practice, including gloves and a hat. Always bring full water bottles.
3/9 Monday 9th-10th 5-6:30pm; 11th-12th 5:30-7:00pm (Running shoes first) @ Adair Kennedy
3/10 Tuesday 4-5:00pm (Group B) Aux Gym for testing; (Group A) JD Turf Field; 5-6:00 (Group A) Aux Gym for testing; 7:30-9pm @ DPFH (Group B) Most of the players will be in group A and a small amount of players will be in Group B as we will be sharing the field with baseball.
3/11 Wednesday 4-5:00pm JD Turf (everyone) 5:00pm ASSA/Parent Meeting @ JDHS Commons
3/12 Thursday 5-6:30pm (Group A) @ Adair Kennedy; 7-8:30pm (Group B) @ DPFH
3/13 Friday 5-8:00pm Scrimmage @ Adair Kennedy; Lists will be posted Friday morning identifying game times. Parents welcome to come watch.
3/14 Saturday JV 3-4:30pm; V 4-5:30pm @ Adair Kennedy
Remember you must have a physical on file to participate. (Forms available at the Activity office)